The Alberta Petite Hotel is currently (post-pandemic) an extended-stay co-housing living space offering furnished room rentals to professionals and others looking for a temporary home in Portland. We’re located on Alberta Street in the heart of the Alberta Arts District. Rent a fully-furnished private and secure room in an environmentally-friendly, safe and covid-19-sensitive house with shared living spaces.
You'll find a remodeled fully-stocked shared kitchen, dining room with lots of seating, living room and a co-working space. You can relax on the patio furniture on the expansive front porch or in one of the lovely outdoor spaces.
This is a safe space for LGBTQ+ and BIPOC. The living space is for people who want a calm and mostly quiet living environment. The neighborhood is a fun, vibrant and walkable area with lots of stores, restaurants and cafes.
The Alberta Petite Hotel offers 4 living spaces each available for a minimum 30 day rental. Each space offers one queen bed, with the exception of the Maple Suite which has two queen beds and a pull-out couch. Prices are for single occupancy. Double occupancy increases the monthly rental fee by $150.
- Spruce Room (private bath) - $1200 per month
The Alberta Petite Hotel is ideal for:
- Traveling professionals including nurses and other health professionals
- Out-of-town guests looking for a longer-term visit with friends and family
- People relocating to Portland that are in need of a temporary place to stay
- Corporate extended-stays
- People looking to live in a co-housing community
Room rental details:
- Furnished bedroom including queen bed, table and chair(s), bedside power with USB ports, bed lights, closet
- Bed linens and towels
- Keypad entry into house and each room
- In-room controls for heating and cooling via ductless heat pump units (no central air)
- High-Speed WiFi throughout the property
- Garbage, recycling, food waste service
- Fully-stocked, shared kitchen
- On-site laundry facility available to renters
- Shared workspace
- Available parking (two spots)
- Nice outdoor areas with picnic tables and tables/chairs
- Outdoor video security system
-Bi-monthly cleaning service of main areas and kitchen (guests can also request cleaning their individual rooms for
an additional fee)
- All utilities including electricity, water, gas, internet garbage & recycling
- Yard service
Essential items including:
- Hand sanitizer in entryway
- Toilet paper and tissue paper
- Paper towels
- Hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and bath gel
- Laundry, dish and dishwasher soap
- Basic cleaning and disinfecting supplies
Important policies to know:
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property
- We cannot accommodate pets
- Quiet hours promote a calm and relaxing environment
Renters will agree to a rental agreement that outlines the terms of the stay and house rules.
Visit us at www.albertapetitehotel.com to check out the rooms and spaces.
Contact Robin at 503-730-1497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Thu, 19 Nov. 2020
Expires: Sun, 3 Jan. 2021