Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lisa L's In His Heart, In His Mind

I'm very proud to announce that one of my favourite short stories is now part of Mrs. Darcy's Story Site.
Check out Lisa L's fantabulous "In His Heart, In His Mind" here. I'm sure you'll love it, and you can express your appreciation in this thread!

Renée

Re: Lisa L's In His Heart, In His Mind

That was very nice! I'm thrilled to see another story from posted for all to read.

Loved all the fruit and E&D's talk. Bananas will never be the same again.

Thanks Renée!

Cheers,
Julia B

P.S. Maybe you could convince dear to allow UMS to be posed on your site?!

P.S. Maybe you could convince dear peach to allow UMS to be posed on your site?!

Oh, Julia, Wouldn't that be wonderful? I still miss it. One of the best modern PP fics written ever!

Oh Dear I'm all teary now.
What a lovely story I'm glad that Elizabeth could read his feelings and felt for him.
Well done.

This was really beautiful! And the descriptions of scene ... very real and quite sensuous! Thanks for the great story.

This story is incredible. It kept me totally gripped. Lisa, you write beautiful prose. I would love to see this extended into a novel.

The possibility existed to meet her at any moment; he never knew when he might turn a corner and find her there. While it had never been often enough to suit, when chance provided the occasion, he proved himself a useless mess and would excuse himself abruptly. Darcy could not secure a peaceful outlook even with his removal from her immediate company; as soon as he had quitted it he began to plan how he might engage it again.

Gorgeous, captures exactly how I imagined Darcy must feel after he realized he was falling in love. Of course, I could be wrong; he could be silent or reticent rather than tongue-tied, he could avoid her purposely rather than out of discomfort and clumsiness. But you have painted the picture I have so often dwelt on in my mind, and with such gorgeous words!

This was so beautifully and patiently written! I was completely caught, I may as well had been right there in that fantasy with Darcy... kudos to you for a beautifully written story!