Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Consort With Evil by Lisa L

I'm proud to announce that Lisa L's fascinating mystery story "A Consort With Evil" has been posted. It's completed, ladies and gents. Enjoy!

R~

Re: A Consort With Evil by Lisa L

I'm so excited! This is such an awesome story, Lisa! Keep up the great work.

Very intriguing and entertaining story Lisa! Had enjoyed it tremendously. Let's hope Darcy is as good in bed as Hugo

Lisa, This was a great read, very creative. I enjoyed myself immensely!

That was a great story! I love supernatural stuff, and this has it all. I hope the Darcy's aren't planning on spending future Samhain's in Scotland.

My one and only complaint is that I wish there were more because I really did love, love, love it! Thank you for sharing it!

Wendy

Well actually Wendy there is more. I have two sequels to this story, one 1/2 finished.

Well actually Wendy there is more. I have two sequels to this story, one 1/2 finished.

Really?? Ooooooo! I really, really love to read sequels, and these I would read as WIP's. (I'm starting to avoid wip's more often than not as there are too many running around in my brain for me to keep track of. A WIP has to really grab me nowadays) Facinating premise. Please keep us posted!

Wendy

Halloween is nearing, my dears. So why not (re)read Lisa L's fantastic "A Consort With Evil"!

A very good suggestion, Renée! That was creepy and fun at the same time. I forgot how good that was. Thanks, Lisa!

For anyone who's interested, the online magazine Slate.com is running a series about ghostly castles in Scotland.

Thank you, Ellen!

As an Outlander fan I'd love to go to Scotland. I've never been there I'm embarrassed to say. After all, it isn't that far!

For your convenience here's a direct link the the article.