Return to Website

The Pompadours Forum

Welcome to

"The Pompadour's Forum."

Please do not leave any "Adverts" in the Forum that are not related to the Battalion, as they will be deleted.

The Pompadours Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rugby weekend

keep your chin up mate and get well soonest and that is a bloody order in case you were wondering !! at least there will be a bit of room on the bank this time we should get an extra three anglers in the space you have now freed up !! good on yer !!

Re: Re: Rugby weekend

Worry about your health mate and I will see you soon. Is your lad at home? I am trying to get him a posting to my unit. I will try him tommorrow.

Re: Rugby weekend

Kev,
take it easy mate and hope to see you on the bank soonest, perhaps Stevie Richmond will be able to bring you down as a spectator if you will be fit enough to travel, you can sit behind me and give me some tips, and just for a change i may catch some bloody fish!!! Hope you get better quickly and look forward to seeing you sometime,
all the 4444444444444444sssssssssssssssss

Re: Re: Rugby weekend

Tanks Johna & Wilkie and Steve and all others who have got in touch. just got out of intensive care today, but hope to make match, Richo was gonna take me to Duxford on 14th but more tests needed. Sorry for using Forum but this bedside machine cannot read any of the other pages.

All the 4sssssss

Kev

Re: Re: Re: Rugby weekend

Johno . the first thing you worry about is getting your sorry ass better !! one other good thing has come out of this mate !! there will be more beer for the rest of us !!! take it easy mucker and be nice to the nurses you never know they might have to give you an enema and its a bugger if they use freezing cold water !!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rugby weekend

Kev,
hope to see you there but if not I will get an update from the baby Codhead. I am still trying to get him moved from 20Bde.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rugby weekend

The young Codhead is visiting me on 26th of this month so I will have a word with him, he has just got promoted to Cpl and is due a move so now is probably a good time to grab him.

Cheers mate

Kev