The HEAL Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Messages containing verbal attacks or threats to other people posting or to HEAL itself will be deleted immediately.  If you are looking for a behavior modification industry survivor forum, please visit: http://heal-online.org/tinc?key=aOvhgoOX&start=-1&reverse=1  Thanks!

Considering the real-time nature of the message board(s), Human Earth Animal Liberation (HEAL) cannot review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages, are not responsible for any messages posted, do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Administrators or any entity or individual associated with HEAL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators immediately by email at info@heal-online.org. The Website Administrators may in its discretion remove such material, but neither the removal nor the failure to do so shall result in liability to anyone. Because removal is a manual process, removal or editing particular messages may not occur immediately.   Although the Administrators do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

The HEAL Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fake Clinic in Massachusetts

There is a fraudulent "clinic" that has been operating in Lakeville Massachusetts for years. It is the Meadow-haven clinic. It claims to help "cult victims" but the "doctors" who set it up are doctors of theology, not psychology. They are Robert and Judy Pardon.

They opened the clinic on property they won after an abusive day-care center caused headlines and they won foster-care rights to the children who were taken from the family-run abusive care center.

They went on in their career from possibly legitimate concerns to participating in paid stalking and "legal kidnapping" (getting law enforcement to remove children from families with false accusations) and in recent years they have established themselves as a training center for stalkers, giving legal protection to such people as a man who stalked my daughter when she was still alive and who bragged of the training he received (in their "clinic') in how groups drive people to suicide.

His name is Brian Birmingham.

He sent me an obituary of a murdered woman, Immette St Guillen, while my daughter was still alive. He said it was a warning because I blocked him from a facebook page, thinking he was just a random creep. He had found me because I posted some defenses of a group of "jesus freaks" he was slandering in various forums. He was working for the Pardons at the time. I did not know that at the time, I had never heard of them.

Birmingham is a dangerous man. He was kicked out of the army in the middle of the Iraq "stop-loss" period for mental health reasons and was taken into the Meadow haven clinic, paid for by other supporters of the fake clinic system who have been accepting thousands of dollars from families who think they will "rescue" their relatives who may have left the family behind in pursuit of any kind of new belief system. These people are not doing what "HEAL" does, trying to defend individuals from slave-like programs, but they are mercenaries who will get the "converts" back into the old abusive family for a price. Once they start taking money for the work of stalking and harassing an innocent victim, they never stop. If the victim has not even joined a so-called "cult" but is simply trying to live independently, Brian Birmingham, for a price, will continue the stalking and raise it to stalking the relatives who may regret their mistake. The mercenary becomes the blackmailer. Robert and Judy Pardon provide him with the support he needs because his mental illness (which includes obsessive-compulsive and aspergers' traits) is fueling his activities and shielding them from legal responsibility. They collect the money.

The Pardons are impossible to prosecute because they originally set up their clinic with the help of Democrat Scott Harshbarger, then the attorney-general of Massachusetts. The so-called clinic was a big political funding source for him. he went on to have some position in the Democrat administrations in Washington, but is not so prominent now.

The entire network of fake clinics throughout the USA has a common history with these kinds of things and it is the fear of career politicians like Harschbarger and their current associates that keeps the fake clinics (and so-called "safehouses) immune, because of course the politicians did not understand what they really were about when they exploited a public outcry for a "safe place" for genuine victims of genuine cults.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what I have to say. Please share your own experience.

Re: Fake Clinic in Massachusetts

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. The Pardons have saved many lives, including mine. They don't even charge for their tireless and expert services, and have never taken a penny from me. Stalking and harassing innocent victims for money? As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about, the roster of lives these people have saved, and the numbers of people they have helped - while asking for nothing in return, would put you to great shame.

I'm agreed with chayah, without any clue It's not fair to spoil someone's reputation. First investigates and do proper research and gets evidence then you can ask so. I buy health equipment from an online store that is Go save shop. Even I verify for the store before getting anything then how could you say like that about a person?

If you have any evidence or documentation of the illegal activities or fraudulent practices you have described, I would recommend reporting them to the appropriate authorities, such as law enforcement or regulatory agencies. It is important to ensure that justice is served and that those who have been harmed receive the support and assistance they need to heal and recover. You may also get detail about Check Apartments for sale in Broummana.

However, You may also want to consider seeking support from a trusted therapist or counselor who can help you process your emotions and cope with the trauma you have experienced. Remember that you are not alone, and there are resources available to help you through this difficult time.

Yes, there is a very dark underside to this so called healing clinic.