Return to Website

The Pompadours Forum

Welcome to

"The Pompadour's Forum."

Please do not leave any "Adverts" in the Forum that are not related to the Battalion, as they will be deleted.

The Pompadours Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pompadours on the Bank

Thanks Alan for a great day out and for winning the match. nice to see a few new faces too.
As always lively banter across the lake!
Best wishies go to Dusty Miller Get well soon mate.
Nice also to see Eric there hope Phil got you home ok with out dumping you some where on the road to check out your rear lights!

We would both like to thank Olli and Gap for all the work they put into making the day at Beastie another great event we both enjoyed it and both caught fish which in Nobby's case was a surprise. Look forward to next June.

JUST TO SAY THANKS TO ALAN AND HIS GANG FOR ANOTHER GREAT DAY ON THE BANK . AND NICE TO SEE NEW FACES . HOPE TO SEE MORE NEXT YEAR . ALL THE 4444444444444444444444444s . RICHO

Re: Re: Pompadours on the Bank

sorry this has taken so long to post but i have been waiting for crimewatch to send back the copy of the film from the day !! there should i imagine be a visit from the frying squad at the next match !!! it was a good day it's just a shame i had tyo bale out so early !! i will attempt to come with roy to the next event that way i can film the whole day as opposed to just part of it ! (baateries allowing )take care all and have a good christmas !!!!!