Return to Website

The Pompadours Forum

Welcome to

"The Pompadour's Forum."

Please do not leave any "Adverts" in the Forum that are not related to the Battalion, as they will be deleted.

The Pompadours Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: War Pension

Hi Rod, Sounds like WPO have accepted the liability for your injury and assessed you as less than 20% damaged. Hence the basic payment. Now go back to WPO and tell them you need to be reassessed. They have to send you the forms; you have another medical when you convince the doctor that your incapacity is getting worse. If he recommends an 'upgrade' WPO normally act on that. If you get over the 20% mark you will qualify for a monthly payment - from the date your application is signed.

Re: Re: Re: War Pension

Thanks for the Derry may try it.....all the 4444s

Re: Re: Re: Re: Army pensions

Hi Lads, If you have any questions regarding pensions then the following phone number may be of use to you(08000853600), I have just used it to find out if i am entitled to a pension or not and was informed that They have no record of me and that I have to write in giving details to see if I am eligable or not?, I PVR'd in 1977 so not sure if this stops me getting a pension or not, will have to wait for their answer, anyway Happy New Year to you all. All the 4444444444s