General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We're on strike!

I suggest that all Illini fans stop buying tickets to support our football team. I don't want to see Memorial Stadium become half full until Ron Turner's ass is gone. For god sakes, the Illini Nation is practically crying streaks of orange and blue. When does this pain end, Mr.Guenther? If the basketball team can be successful, why is it that the football team must be an perennial bottom-feeder. It's embarassing to wear orange and blue. Granted, I'm not the coach and I'm not behind the sidelines, but this is torture for the fans, and after 3 straight losing years, it's time for a change. Everyone should just show up in the parking lot in their "fire Turner gear" to protest this jackass. I bet SIU, WIU and NIU could kick our ass right now. I'm cringing at the thought of the Indiana game right now. Scary thought, huh? It's gotten so bad, that we neither care, nor pay attention to the games any more. Nice fan base you've created, Guenther.

Re: We're on strike!

I'm going to sit out the Iowa game. On a good note, basketball season does start soon.