General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glenn's passing

I was so so sorry to hear about Glenn passing away. I was on the IMDb message board when someone posted the notice about his death. I just can't beleive those idiots in Hollywood never gave him an award, and now it's too late! At least he knew he wasn't forgotten when they had his birthday celebration this past year.

I hope he died peacefully, Bless his heart. My thoughts go out to Peter and his family, and you Barbara, with all the years you've been doing this website. And all the rest of the old gang that used to post on here. I'm happy we got to talk to him and hear him talking that time we did Pal talk (or whatever it was called) where we all chatted with him.

RIP Glenn, and thanks for the memories.

Re: Glenn's passing

Noreen, as one of the "old" gang that used to post here, I'll always treasure the several Paltalk sessions with Glenn and the camaraderie of the message board. We have lost a wonderful actor, as well as a true American hero and patriot. My heartfelt condolences to Glenn's family, to Judy who cared for Glenn with such selflessness and dedication through many years, and to Barbara who made possible the connection with Glenn and the informative sharing of our common admiration.