General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LOVE IS A BALL

Hi Sheryl,
I wish TCM were as good here in the UK,They do show some of Glenn's films,but the same ones over & over.I did not know that it was possible to request films on this channel,I'll have to look into it over here.
'Love Is A Ball' was released over here as under the title'All This And Money Too'I remember the theatrical trailer was very humourous with Charles Boyer looking upwards as if towards the cinemas projection room and telling the projectionist off but I don't remember the details,Being a projectionist myself I found this quite amusing.
I beleive that TCM have screened 'IMITATION GENERAL'
as well in the US, I'm particularly keen to see this one again,I loved the American Service comedies of the 50's & 60's of which there were many.regards, Eric

Re: Re: LOVE IS A BALL

hi, Eric,
long ago before I had access to the internet, I used to write letters to TCM to request movies. That worked fine. Now, you can sign onto their website and they have a place for requesting movies. try www.turnerclassicmovies.com
They have lots of requests daily so yours may not be handled for a few months but they do eventually get to it.

Re: Re: Re: LOVE IS A BALL

Hi folks,

I have the video of this movie. Also, I remember seeing it on iOffer.com a few months ago. That is a good site to find movies for sale by private owners. I see more there than on Amazon.

Regards,

Desiree

Re: Re: Re: LOVE IS A BALL

Hi, Thank you both for the information.I'll try e mailing TCM today.
Regards
Eric.