General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Documentaries?

Hi Christina,

I remember reading Glenn was a 32nd degree Freemason, but sometimes involvement is peripheral and honorary, I read. That degree was the same for others like John Wayne, for example. So, don't know how much Glenn was actually into this.

When it came to documentaries, I know he did one on sharks, and a handful of others. I checked all the info I already had and then went to imdb and nndb and did a google search and checked other sites. Found nothing else online except the one on sharks and the usual appearance in "Hollywood Without Makeup", and others like that on the stars.

Also, Masonry is suppose to be a secret society, so I'm not sure he would do a public documentary on it. Also, you mentioned this to be in 1941. Glenn was only age 25. I don't think he became a mason that young, but I can't find the info I have on that to confirm for sure.

What I had in my own info on "short films" had nothing to do with Masonry, but were as follows:

Night in Manhattan, 1937
Hollywood in Uniform, 1943
Hollywood Goes to Church, 1949
Hollywood Fathers, 1955
Hollywood Goes A-Fishing, 1956

Regards,

Desiree

Re: Re: Documentaries?

Hi Desiree,

Thanks for the information. I only found the same so I guess I'm at the end of the road. I bet my friend saw something a long time ago that he just doesn't quite remember right.

I appreciate your help.

Christina