General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glenn's biography

I had pretty much given up on ever seeing Glenn's biography but I just checked the biography web site and Peter Ford up-dated the news last month saying that the book should be complete this year. He promises to send notices to all on the book notification list by December 1st! Maybe at long last there is hope.

Re: Glenn's biography

Hi Sheryl,
Just wondering if you had received that notification yet???
Trooper Mike

Re: Re: Glenn's biography

no, I have not received it and the website has not been up-dated. I did send an e-mail to Peter Ford to be sure my most current e-mail address was on the list and he responded that there has been another delay. No new due date for now. I guess we are in a holding pattern again.

Re: Re: Re: Glenn's biography

Thanks Sheryl!!! Guess we will just have to wait. But it would have made a great Christmas gift to ones self, huh!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Glenn's biography

Good news finally...
I just got Peter Ford's email and he says he hopes the book will be published in 08. He is to send more info out by email soon.
If you go to glennfordbio.com there's a place to ask to receive an email update about the book. You could sign up there to get more info.
Hope this helps
Noreen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glenn's biography

Hi Noreen, Thanks for the info. Sorry I'm slow in my reply to your post, but I've been away and just returned yesterday. I will 'sign-up' for the notification. Hope we will get to read it soon!!! Regards,Trooper Mike