General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glenn Ford at THIS IS YOUR LIFE 1973

Hi Fans,
did anybody here has knowledge where I can get a taped or DVD copy from THIS IS YOUR LIFE-GLENN FORD?This TV special was hosted by Ralph Edwards and reflected on Glenn`s life and career.It was produced by Ralph Edwards Productions for NBC(?)and aired on February 18th,1973.Glenn`s favourite co-star RITA HAYWORTH made one of her last TV appearances at this event.I`ve also tried ebay for searching this but with no success until now.Maybe someone here has a better idea for a chance of getting this special event on tape or DVD(contact NBC or the Ralph Edwards Productions if this company still exists?)Thanks,Frank.

Re: Glenn Ford at THIS IS YOUR LIFE 1973

I HAVE A COPY OF THIS IS YOUR LIFE GLENN FORD IN VHS EP FORM.

Re: Re: Glenn Ford at THIS IS YOUR LIFE 1973

Hello Shirley,

I grew up watching Glenn Ford movies through the
50's and 60's and he will always be my favorite actor.
Now I am trying to locate and buy a few of his westerns but I am having a problem finding any for sale. Would anyone happen to know of any stores or outlets that may offer his movies for sale.
Other than the few on the Internet I have drawn a blank.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

Re: Re: Re: Glenn Ford at THIS IS YOUR LIFE 1973

Hi Bob,
I too grew up watching Glenn westerns in the 40's & 50's and think they are the greatest.
I don't know if you would be interested in this dealer or not, but I have purchased quite a few Glenn westerns from an eBay store called Movie Magic USA. The seller has new, brand name DVD's (not bootleg copies) at reasonable prices. He is a quick shipper and stands behind his goods. You might check him out. Good luck in your search!!!
Trooper Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Glenn Ford at THIS IS YOUR LIFE 1973

Thanks very much.

Bob