Warpaint International Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Warpaint International Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
WARPAINT WINTER SERIES

The Warpaint Winter Series has started up! Post your questions here or go to www.warpaintpb.com for more information.

Staff

Re: WARPAINT WINTER SERIES

Come out we had a really good tournament on saturday. get in touch with me for sign ups. (503)434-4332

I promise better weather
Warpaint Gale

Hey everyone Get your buddies together and play in the warpaint winter series. These things are a blast. If you have ever watched paintball on tv or video and said i wanna do that, this is your chance. These are a great oppurtunity to learn the world of tournament paintball. I remember when i first started it was intimidating, but Gale, Glenn, and Lon do a great job of making sure everyone has a great time. Plus I'm gonna be out at the next one and i'll help teams with strategy and walking fields. Just ask i'll help you with technique and and show you a few things as well. These are all bout having and good time and helping players become better at a sport we all Love!!! See ya'll out there!

Email  

It's getting close! The next event is April 8th. We had 8 teams last event, let's get atleast 10 teams this one. Remember the more teams the more games everyone gets to play. ANd the hemmoroids are gonna try to defend they're championship! Get signed up early guys!

Email  

Is this going to be the last winter series of the year?

Email   TroyAylward  

I believe so! But... We will be starting The "Warpaint Extreme Paintball Series" Which will take place about a month after the winter series!

Email  

What was the out come of the Cash Out Series ?? Will there be any more in the future

Email  

There is one event left in the Cashout Series. It has been scheduled for Sunday, September 3. The event is called the 3-Player Blast, but the points will count towards the Cashout series. We will pay out the first through third place teams in the Cashout Series at the end of this event.

Also, Dan and Gale will be running this event and they promise a minimum of 12 games, but probably way more.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com