Danceclassics.net Soul/Funk Forum

The discussion center for 80`s Soul & Funk lovers. Post freely about the Music, Record Trading, MP3, Background Information etc. etc. Get in touch with other musiclovers and share your thoughts. Enjoy the forum and keep it funky!

Danceclassics.net Soul/Funk Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
warning about ebay seller

great to have a forum like this and i would like to use it to warn people about strange bids on e-bay auctions from a german seller who i would call f.s.m and thats a shortcut of his name
if you take a good look at his auctions you can see he gets a great help from a buyer called 5-hill and some other "friends" from germany and one from france.
they always bid on his auctions but never win
so be carefull with bidding on his auctions your greed will be rewarded with a high price

Re: warning about ebay seller

Hi,

First of all i have to say that freestylemaniac is a great and honest seller as i never had any problems with him.5-hill is definately NOT him.This is a DJ store in north Germany.The prices might be a little higher sometimes cause many people follow his auctions cause he is a favourite seller by many collectors and an honest person who sells quality and rare records.I can only recommend this seller to everyone else.Great description,fast service,exact condition of records.You shouldn't make sellers bad before knowing them.Thats a typical example of a jealous person.

Hi,

freestylemaniac is top seller.I buy many times from him with no problems.Also the 5hill seller is a record store from Japan,but registered in Germany.5hill (bestsoundrecords) is the same store .I have buy 2 times from this seller with no problems too.
Freestylemaniac has always great and rare boogie.For sure is one of the best sellers in hard to find boogie and disco on ebay.He is popular worldwide,and this is why maybe his records end sometimes at high prices.But he sell quality records and perfect describtion.I can only recomend this seller to everyone else.
80sfunk,you should get correct information first and then talk bad about other people and sellers.Be serious!

HI,

NO DOUBT FARID & BOOGIEFUNKLOVER.FREESTYLEMANIAC IS A FANTASTIC SELLER.ALWAYS HONEST AND QUALITY MUSIC.
80sfunk,STOP MAKE SELLERS BAD.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE:THIS IS A FAVOURITE SELLER WORLDWIDE,AND IS VERY NORMAL TO HAVE MANY BUYERS AND BIDDERS FROM GERMANY THAN OTHER SELLERS OUTSIDE GERMANY.THE ANSWER IS: BECAUSE FREESTYLEMANIAC IS FROM GERMANY ;-)

HE JUST LISTED SOME FANTASTIC RECORDS AGAIN ON EBAY.I WONDER WHERE THE HELL HE GETS ALL THESE GREAT RECORDS???I WISHED I HAD SOME OF HIS SOURCES

BOTTOMLINE:TOP SELLER ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!
ALAIN

FUNKYMANIAC IS A SCARCE FILS DE PUTE AND A MONSTER ****(ANE)

Ceralkiller why don't you just shut the **** up and bring you fu**in' a** out of here moron ??
Concerning freestylemaniac, he's one of the best seller I ever met on ebay with so many rare and good stuff. He's also a nice guy. I really don't understand your warn, I find it a bit rash.

I've bought lots of records off Freestylemaniac in the past and can say he's one of the best sellers on eBay, hassle free, fast service and he has records you can get NOWHERE else.