Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cat and Mouse WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???

I'm sorry buddy, I'm a HUGE JBJ fan and so is Mandy, my best friend!!! You just TOTALLY ruined a perfect sex scene by putting HHH in the picture. WHY NOT SHAWN MICHAELS or anybody BUT HHH!!! WHY??? I hurt in my chest thinking about it. You wanna give us a heart attack here??? But otherwise Cat and Mouse was a overall good fic...just why Jon and Hunter???

Jessi and Mandy

If it helps any...

...this was Hunter from a few years back, not current Hunter. I agree that current Hunter isn't the most pleasant guy to look at, but I liked him quite a lot a few years back. Think of him being way younger and cuter (and pre-steriods), like when he was with Michaels.

GG

Re: If it helps any...

Hunter was hot when he had the beard and kept his hair pulled back. Now I've got two words for him: Hair Gel

I miss the beard!

Hunter looked so **** good with the beard...I have a nice gym poster of him from back then. He looked mighty good. His hair was nice back then too, especially back in like '98 when it was longer.

I don't know what's up with his hair now! It just looks so ratty. I just want to lean him over a sink and wash it with some good high-quality conditioner.

GG