Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Up Up and Away" fic

I just have to say, that story is hilarious! C & C are absolutly hilarious in the story & on tv. Last night's segment on RAW w/ Christian & Jericho being on strike was great! Keep up the great work, GG!

Oh yeah, my birthday is in a few months...how about putting me in a het bday fic w/ Jay with an appearance by Adam? I would totally love that! Don't worry , I am WAY OVER 18 lol

SF

~Christian's #1 Peep~
**Get Well Soon, Edge!**

Why thank you! :)

Thanks so much for the feedback! Glad you liked the story. I love writing them like that; although I think I've only written metal-Jericho with Chrissy once before, but they're fun.

I was disappointed that Jericho was wearing his boring old tights on RAW - I want more shiny vinal and skin-tight checkered pant! Jericho's Rico-worthy fashion sense is a reason to watch RAW in itself.

I hate to disappointed you about the fic, but I honestly don't write het at all. I think out of the 100's of fics on my site, there might be 2 het, and they're from way back when I first started writing fic. I do have a reference for you, though. There's a group called "Request a Wrestlefic" (RAW) that I was in a while ago that does fics mostly just like your request. Although I haven't been in the group for a long time, so I'm not sure how active they are anymore. Probably worth checking out though:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/r_a_w/

GG