Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Where is everyone?? It's been pretty quiet for awhile! What do you all think about everything that's happening on RAW & Smackdown! I don't watch Smackdown! a lot cuz RAW is my favorite show! What is your favorite:

wrestlers? *of course, mine is Christian & Edge*
music? * mine is rock/heavy metal*
color? *mine is black/blue*

~SF

*Christian's PEEP!~

Hiiiiiii back at you! *g*

I know it's been too quite on my site, but I haven't had the time to update. I do have at least one new story that should be added soon though, hopefully.

Generally, I like SD more, 'cos I like the roster better, but with Taker, who I can't stand, taking up 1/2+ of the show, I've liked RAW much more recent. The most recent RAW kicked ass! And I really laughed at the segment a bit ago of Rosie stuck in the phone booth. Poor boy!

Favorte...
wrestlers: Rico, first and foremost! I love the boy! Then Booker, then, at the moment, A-train. He just rocks! And I love Rhyno and Eddie and Stevie too.

music: metal, metal, and more metal. Especially European power metal.

color: I like purple. It's just a pretty color, and it's the color of my awesome Halloween costume

GG
RicoFreak!