Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stacy Keibler

Ok i know mostly all of you dont know me.But anyway.I really do like stacy keibler.I do and i know someone is prob gonna respond to this saying some other diva is better.And thats fine it really is.But its come to where the line of liking and loving someone is comming into play.But anyway.Heres what i have to say.It is told that there is everyone on this earth for someone.One speacial person that you will end up spending the rest of your life with.Although sometimes you feel like there is no one you can always.Believe it.Or try to.And every night when i watch raw.And i see stacy.I dont get all excited saying stuff like shes hot.Because i know thats not true.Because shes beatiful.People may think of this as just some dumb.Teenage crush.But i know thats not so.Because like i said there is someone for everyone and i think Stacy just could be my someone.So what if age is a diffrence.Look at celebrities.With other celebritys.Age shouldnt matter.And i dont think it does as long as you love the person.You may be saying.This kid is dumb.Your in love with her charactor not her.But ya know maybe.But i know shes a sweet person.And i would do anything just to meet her.Anything.I swear.I dont already had the chance to meet her once and i lost that.And being the so called "Fag" that i am i cried for 3 days and didnt really talk to anyone.But what im trying to say is.Just because you dont think someone doesnt like you is no reason not to risk it.I would risk it all for stacy.Id take a bullet for her.I would do anything for her.And im sure theres other people who feel the same about others.But not me.I have never felt this way about anyone.And its also been told if you write out how you feel.And get feedback it also helps.So i tried step one.Now its your guys job for step two.The feed back.And please id like to hear what you got to say.And who knows maybe.Just maybe Stacy Keibler could see this.Good chance a no.But like my good friend JW told me.Anythings possible.