Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carlito/John? That's COOL!

I prefer John with Torrie, and Carlito with Stacy. But if I'm gonna read slash, it would have to be Cena/Carlito. Your friendship fiction with them rocked. I'm writing one, too. Though, it's just friendship. It's more Carly Colon than Carlito.

Which brings me to my point:
In your fic, Carlito and John are friends. -In kayfabe, their not. In real life, they are very good friends, I hear.- But in your fic, you call Carlito as "Carlito Cool", his kayfabe real name.

So, are they real John and Carly. Or character!John and Carlito. Or a mix of both?

Did that make sense? Anyway, you rock. Please write more John/Carlito fic. :)

Re: Carlito/John? That's COOL!

Thanks for your compliment on that fic! I'm really proud of that one.

You pose an excellent question about keyfabe/in character vs real life. It's hard to define. It's generally a mix in my writing, except in the few cases where I'm really writing a character in keyfabe.

In this story, I would say I'm creating a third variation of the guys. I'm not really writing about them as they are in real life, I'm creating a persona for them that is the actor behind the on-tv character, but is still a created character, only this time, a character created by me.

I hope that answer makes sense. I guess I could say that they're my fictional version of the actor behind the character.

That really is a thoughtful question, thank you for posing it!

GG

Re: Carlito/John? That's COOL!

Once upon a time, in a world filled with exam worries, a hero named take my teas exam for me emerged. Accompanied by a team of scholarly knights, they embarked on a mission to banish stress and usher in an era of incredible grades. Join them on this journey, and write your own success story.