Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New E & C stories?

Hey SF,

Sorry to take so long to reply! I moved just a few weeks ago, and I don't have a computer of my own right now, just a roommate's (which I'm borrowing now).

Anyway, I've actually been working on an original novella, so my fic writing has been on pause. But I've been itching to write a fic recently, and I did start one involving E&C just yesterday. With my move, I got Direct tv, which means I can watch Christian on TNA now! I know that that's gonna put some new life into my Christian muse.

Anyway, I've got several muses clamoring for attention in the fic I just started, so we'll see where it goes. Hopefully I'll have something new to post soon.

Cheers,
GG

Re: Re: New E & C stories?

Hey GG!!!

Thanks for the reply!!! I'm looking forward to reading your new E & C fics! Also, it's cool that you can finally watch TNA, I think you 'll really enjoy it. It's refreshing from watching only WWE shows.

-SF

Re: New E & C stories?

In this digital age of evolving exams, our pay someone to take my online exam service is the innovative solution you've been searching for. With a team well-versed in next-gen tutoring, we guarantee an optimized learning experience. Embrace the future with confidence, and let us lead your path to success.