Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks... and a request or two.

Thanks for the feedback! I had a lot of fun with that piece! I really fancy Torrie and Candice as a couple, they've got a lot of chemistry.

Since Victoria and Mickie appear set to feud, I may well be inspired to write that foursome after all! I do hope so.

I will feed the idea for some Charlie/Shelton to my muses. It would be really interesting to do a current fic with them, considering how different their current characters are. I'm intrigued by the idea, I will try & see what I can come up with.

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

GG

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OMG, I love the new Tuning In piece and I've never seen them together. Write the Threesome (and or) Foursome, that is, if the mood ever takes you.

As for my request... could you, if it's not too much trouble do a sequal to Tuning In's Want It, Need It or anything with those two.

Re: Re: Thanks... and a request or two.

I do hope so too.

About the last part; if you don't do it, I'll still like/love you in an author to reader way and if you do write it, I'll like/love you even more.

*begin random sky_queen rant* Now I just wish Australia would hurry up and get TNA Impact. Knowing my luck, it'll be near the last country to get end. *end rant* Sorry 'bout that last part.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks... and a request or two.

I have been trying to write Charlie/Shelton, but I haven't come upon an idea that's quite clicked. That, and I've been getting overrun by new TNA muses! But I'm very very high on Charlie & Shelton, so hopefully they will be getting a new fic soon.

If you can access YouTube.com from Australia, TNA posts a lot of videos on there. I understand completely how you feel - I only started getting Impact a few months back, since I never previously had cable. I was feeling pretty left out before I was able to see it. It's really gaining popularity, hopefully it'll be global soon!

If you can get onto YouTube, check out the PCS and Nash/Shelley clips. Slash to the extreme!

Cheers,
GG

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I do hope so too.

About the last part; if you don't do it, I'll still like/love you in an author to reader way and if you do write it, I'll like/love you even more.

*begin random sky_queen rant* Now I just wish Australia would hurry up and get TNA Impact. Knowing my luck, it'll be near the last country to get end. *end rant* Sorry 'bout that last part.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks... and a request or two.

I'll have to try and find it on Youtube.

If they aren't working for you, you can always try later.

I'm very delighted with the valuable stuff of this website. Please share any similar websites you know about. I am currently working on a project and might use some further guidance.

AI SEO Services

Looking to sell your laptop? Let me tell you, it's a smart move! Whether you're upgrading, decluttering, or just in need of some extra cash, selling your laptop can be a win-win. There's always someone out there looking for a good deal on a reliable machine, and yours could be exactly what they need. Check out gizmogo website

Looking to sell your laptop? Let me tell you, it's a smart move! Whether you're upgrading, decluttering, or just in need of some extra cash, selling your laptop can be a win-win. There's always someone out there looking for a good deal on a reliable machine, and yours could be exactly what they need. Check out Gizmogo Website

Hey, feeling stressed about your exams? No need to worry! Our take my online exam for me service is here to assist you. With our amazing team by your side, you'll excel in your online tests. Say goodbye to late-night study sessions and welcome fantastic scores. We've got this – you're about to conquer those exams!