Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MPreg

We need some more stories about men having babies!!!

Re: MPreg

Never thought I'd hear a male say that. Not to be... you know. I'll shut up now.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

We need some more stories about men having babies!!!

Re: MPreg

Yes, MPreg is fun!

I'm pretty occupied with my Angels in the Storm series right now, which is written mostly in-character, so I don't see it having any MPreg. Unless I used a dream sequence...can't you just see Petey Williams knocked up with Bobby Lashley's baby?

I haven't written Mpreg in quite a while, it would be nice to do another Mpreg fic. Any ideas for pairings?

GG

Re: Re: MPreg

I thought of a story idea after Angels in the Storm, just what would happen to the wwe if all the main superstars got Pregnant.

Re: Re: Re: MPreg

Cool. You never know.

Re: Re: MPreg

Here is who i would pair

Edge and Orton
HHH and HBK
Nitro and Jeff
Mercury and Matt
Batista and Cena
or
Batista and Kennedy
Cena and Chris Masters
Beniot and Chavo
Kane, Umaga, and Khali go around forcing other guys to get pregnate"rape"
CM Punk and RVD
Matt Striker and Lashley
Kenny and Ric Flair
Kurt Angle and Joe
See a long series now that would be neat

Re: Re: Re: MPreg

You have some interesting ideas in pairings mate. I'm sure GG will be willing to try at least one when she gets time.

By the way, 'bout the last one, it is time someone f____d around with that idea...

Re: Re: Re: Re: MPreg

THX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MPreg

Anytime. I could think of a few people I'd like to see, but I don't see any of them being good with kids.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MPreg

Well i want 2 know who

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MPreg

Trust me, I don't see World's Greatest Tag Team or Cryme Tyme dealing with kids.

Well there's the answers, I hope I haven't scared any body off.

Cryme Time!

I haven't really seen enough of Cryme Time to write them...but man, the image of them getting pregnant!!!! You made a crack up with that one, thanks! Maybe they'll get some more exposure after WM....I actually had a Charlie/JTG fic in mind; can you imagine if they drunkenly cheated on their boyfriends, and JTG ended up pregnant?

GG

Re: Cryme Time!

You go that way and I might go the other way, if you understand my driff.

Makes me look at all four of them in a new light.

$#!+

Wrong face before, sorry guys.