Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I think I owe you an explanation.

Hehe, it's no problem at all. I'm always open to requests, and happy to see people taking an interest in my writing. I really want to write WGTT, but for some reason, I just can't sink my teeth into a plot. Although I did have an idea about Charlie getting drunk with JTG and things happening, then trouble ensuing when Shelton finds out.

Honestly, I have so many muses who want in on the Angels in the Storm series, a lot of them have been getting drowned out. The series has been focusing mostly on TNA, and I'm now getting ECW angles going too. Although I do have some E&C-centered angles on RAW, so if I could figure out how to work WGTT into that, I bet I could get it written. I wish they'd interact with Edge on RAW! Or Kenny or Randy, who've also been very vocal muses in this series.

If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out. Giving the muses more suggestions never hurts!

GG

Re: Re: I think I owe you an explanation.

If the idea ends up working, do it, if not, I don't mind.

About ideas, unless you know anything about Pokemon (please don't laugh at me... too much), I don't have any ideas that aren't stupid. (ie. having their Nintendo Wii break/fall on it's side when one of trips over it while playing Wii Sports Boxing/Tennis.)

By the way, any luck finding new slash pictures? Or quotes for that matter? If I find something, I'll let you know.