Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yep

I did get them. Sorry if I take a bit of time to reply, I normally only briefly check my emails during the week, and actually sit down to reply over the weekend.

I'll ban his IP and delete the entry as soon as I can go over to my mom's house. Both my home and work computers won't let me access the members section of the board - quite frustrating! He must be posting from a new IP, since I already banned him once. Hopefully he'll stay banned this time!

I do like your idea. I have contemplated doing a truth or dare party-style fic, although my muses always take it right into the gutter. I haven't had much time to think about it yet. I've been pretty involved the last week planning for a trip to Iceland and looking for a new apartment, so fanfic's taken a back seat for the moment.

Now that I'm thinking about it, though, my muses are telling me that they quite fancy the idea of a couples truth-or-date. Edge & Christian are leading the way. I'll let them brood on it, see what they come up with!

And I like seeing my board actively used and people taking an interest in my fic, it's nice.

GG

Cool!

That's cool, you have a lot to do, I'm not too worried.

Religion is ok, in the right time and place and here isn't any of them.

So, they take T&D to the gutter, eh? Sounds tipical (forgive my off spelling) almost.

Ok, let me know if it works and good luck with everything.

I think you know who I want to see in T&D but they don't seem to like each other anymore. + (think a hybrid of those last two faces.)