Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

I'll try to tommorow. I get it a day late in Austrlia but always read the results before hand.

I think the drug thing has to do with the steroid (forgive bad spelling) rummors going around.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

Mm, could be I suppose. Though there is also the fact that he was probably on pain meds for his face and pain meds are easy to get addicted to.

Hopefully it was nothing like that though. He seemed smart enough not to get into stuff like that.

I stopped watching RAW an hour in because I had to go grocery shopping. The last thing I saw was Edge smirking at everyone fighting in the ring and then booking it out of there when CM Punk, Jeff and Matt ran after him. (Needless to say... my mind hit the gutter HARD when I wondered what they did after they caught him. )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

HA HA, don't worry, my mind gets in the gutter when tag teams hug sometimes.

As for tag teams I think World's Greatest Tag Team should be the next Tag Team Champs. F__K I love those guys.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

Eh, the Gutter is a lovely place to live anyway. So much company down there.

You know... I'm not sure I have an opinion on those guys. The only tag team I actually like outright ATM are London and Kendrick. The rest I just kinda watch, you know?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

They're y favourite Smackdown team.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

I have to admit. Smackdown has my favorite wrestler... but I like more wrestlers on RAW. I wish they were just one show again. It'd get more ratings if the storylines kept playing through and not just weekly things.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning this contains rummors!

That would be so cool!