Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your new fic...

As always, is great and I don't even follow ECW much.

I wish I had more to say and don't sound like I'm just talking for the sake of it.
*points to wrestler smiley* I'm serious, that thing is kind of adorable for a smiley.

Re: Your new fic...

Hey, sorry it took my so long to respond to this! I was busy all May preparing for my trip to Iceland at the end of May.

Thanks for reading the fic, even if you're not up on ECW. Honestly I hardly have time to watch all the shows, but I'm so addicted to wrestling, I just can't miss any of them!

I love that wrestler smiley too!!! It's so adorable.

GG

Re: Re: Your new fic...

How was/is the trip going? Yay, I shall use the wrestler smile more then!

My Iceland trip

My trip to Iceland was amazing! A bit cool, at 40-50 degrees, but honestly I'd prefer that to the 90 degrees we've got in MN right now!

I did lots of hiking and exploring, and I really enjoyed the eternal light! Wish we could have that here.

GG

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How was/is the trip going? Yay, I shall use the wrestler smile more then!

Re: My Iceland trip

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm really happy for you.
The eternal light... is that like the Aurora Borealis/Aurora Australis?

Re: Your new fic...

In a past era dominated by the looming threat of exams, a mystical Take My Online English Exam For Me service emerged, casting a transformative spell upon the academic landscape. This remarkable service, like a portal to infinite wisdom, unlocked the door to success, inviting students to explore the enchanted corridors of knowledge with unwavering guidance.