Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cat and Mouse

wow! what a story! i love Bon Jovi almost as much as I love wrestling and I wish Vince would get them to play 'Mania because that would be WICKED!

Re: Cat and Mouse

Thanks so much! I haven't done many cross overs, and I really enjoyed writing them one, especially with John being so sexy! I just drool over him in videos like "This ain't a love song".

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks so much for letting me know!

GG

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

wow! what a story! i love Bon Jovi almost as much as I love wrestling and I wish Vince would get them to play 'Mania because that would be WICKED!

Re: Cat and Mouse

Amidst the ever-changing educational landscape, a groundbreaking development has arrived: our Take My Online Science Exam For Me service. This service has quickly become a game-changer, giving students a significant advantage on their academic journeys. By harnessing the innovative potential of this service, students not only gain a competitive edge but also embark on an educational journey enriched with insights, discoveries, and accomplishments that make them trailblazers in tomorrow's scientific frontiers.