Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember that conversation we had a while ago?

Source: Wrestling Observer

There are talks with Stephanie McMahon and RAW writer Brian Gerwitz about changing Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas into a gay tag team gimmick in which they will be kissing during backstage interviews and doing gay antics just like Billy and Chuck.

*gets back up*

Do you think they'll actually go through with this?

As much as I'd kind of like to see it (and that should be clear ), I do kind of also fear for their careers if this all goes wrong.

Re: Remember that conversation we had a while ago?

Hmm. Very interesting possibility! Of course I won't get my hopes up until it happens - like with the Orlando Jordon bisexual angle that was rumored.

I would love to see them kiss!!! Oh man, I would be watching that segment on repeat all night.

I share your concern about their careers - they're both so uber-talented, I don't want to see them put into an angle that'll turn them into a joke, and I don't really trust WWE to handle it maturely.

We'll see! It's certainly a delicious possibility!

GG

Re: Re: Remember that conversation we had a while ago?

Yeah, they released him before they did anything with it.

If it does happen and you find it somewhere like youtube or something, send a link my way.

I just don't want to see them get released or else I'll . I don't trust the WWE to do this maturely either.

You think this might give you/them some ideas?

Even if not, we're cool.
Was going to use a but it might be seen as odd. Hope I'm not too annoying.