Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New fics?

I don't mean to pester you, but are you planning on writing anything new in the future? I love your work and was just wondering if there are any fics in the making. i.e. just consider how much slashiness this new HBK/JBL angle entails! If that isn't your cup of tea, Christian's return to the WWE should spark some inspiration! Anyway, I thought I'd drop you a line and see what you're up to. Take care, hope you're doing well.

Re: New fics?

She has some newer stuff here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wrestlingslash and well as other people's work.

Re: Re: New fics?

Thank you.

Re: New fics?

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestions! I didn't have the net at home for a while, so site updates sagged, but I've been on a quest lately to add all my backlog of fics to the site. If you've checked it lately, I've added several dozens fics lately! I plan on updating more regularly in the future.

I have been more into E&C since Christian came back, they're still a lovely couple! I've added a few fics with them lately, "Complications of Cheating" and "Desperate Times".

Thanks again!

GG