Black Bed Sheet Books
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greetings and such

Behooves is spelled correctly.

Hey guys, I'm watching the superbowl, eating grouper burgers, hot lip smacking chips, vodka martini's, and my daughter's cheering, the Cardinals just got a touch down...sweet!

All the best
Norm

Greetings to everyone!

Nick your site is looking especially great since you added your additional authors! Looking forward to chatting with everyone and meeting who I can in the future.

Good luck to all of us!

Kristi

Welcome everyone... very happy to spend tim here with each of you..

Ahoy! More authors aboard! And Book covers are slowly a-poppin on the home page. Hmmm.

have a book signing today 1-4pm at Barnes Noble, in Mohegan Lake, NY

Thought I'd stop in and say hi, considering how much time I've spent on the website looking over things. I liked that Mental story, very disturbing. Haven't read any of the books but I do plan on purchasing some...whenever I have the money to do so.

Currently I have two books written, one self-published, unfortunately. Have to do some re-editing on that one. The second, well, still looking for a publisher.

This site has a lot of interesting things. I'll certainly keep an eye out for the movie release as well.

Anyhow, Hi to all. ;)

Hello to my fellow BBSB authors and website visitors. It's an honor to be a part of this group, and I'm looking forward to someday being associated with BBSB's early wave of releases.

BBSBs should be a banquet for horror readers. Eat up!