Black Bed Sheet Books

Black Bed Sheet Books
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
His Books ARE NOT very good

ive read this authors books and they are NOT very good...more like a BAD Horror book for children...gets too complicated with insignificant items and situations..i recomend not wasting your money here..you will be disapointed

Re: His Books ARE NOT very good

What books are u talking about? This is a message board for a publishing company. Which author? What books? It's good to have an opinion, but mind you, all of us have enough good reviews to make us proud, and every author has someone who reads them and doesn't like their book. If you're talking about our publisher, Mr. Grabowsky, he's had so many great reviews over decades like from Stephen King and Wes Craven and so many in the industry respect him for his work, if you really haven't read him and made a post only to bad mouth, that's not going to deter anyone from reading him. Everyone reads him anyway, and most love what he writes already. You're not going to persuade anyone otherwise. But if you're specific about a particular book and can reference details about characters, plot, and so forth so we know you've read something and genuinely don't like it for a reason, you're welcome to post it. We welcome all sincere criticism.

Re: His Books ARE NOT very good

I am very shocked by the comment made by the fake name person. If your going to make a comment like that, you should at least use a real name and not an actor's name. I have read a lot of the "Black Bed Sheet Books," Like "Human Nature," "Red Wet Dirt," etc. and I love these books. Keep up the good work "Black Bed Sheet Books!"
Your fan
Kerry!