Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board

This message board is run with the website cklawford.com

Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Writing vs. Acting

Mr. Lawford,

Do you like writing more than acting? In the future, do you think you will move more toward behind the scene of movie making instead of being in front of the camera? I have always thought that there was some omnipotent Producer or a group of Producers in Hollywood that controls what movies are made, what actors will be in the latest movie, and which ones won't.

Re: Writing vs. Acting

Hey Chris
which of your Dad's Movies did you like and would like to redo and star in as leading men I liked all of his movies but Little Women was my favorite and I hope to buy your Book in October when it comes out
Heather

Re: Writing vs. Acting

Dear Mr Lawford, I have dreams of one day publishing a book to help create awearness of the many dangers and demononds young teens face in todays society. even if it just gives one young person a little hope, inspiration or understanding by sharing my experence i will feel like i have been able to serve a purpose and maybe provide some closure for myself. I have wanted to start this for quite a while now but do not know how to start or weither it is even worth trying in as large an industry as this without experience. do you have any advise on how someone starts a jurney such as this off? and what inspired you move from acting to writing?