Return to Website

Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board

This message board is run with the website cklawford.com

Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
6 Degrees of Separation

I'm about 85% finished with your book. I read it every free moment I get. I'm seen crying in french coffee shops on Washington Blvd. in Venice, California (your relationship with David touches me to tears) and I'm seen reading it while laughing parked on Ocean blvd. at Palisades Park (your briefcase/meeting bull'it activities) haha. I don't have enough time to tell you how closely I can identify to your writings. I'm an English Lit. graduate from UCLA and if the books were as interesting to read as your writings I would have enjoy it and got more "A's." You helped me to understand one of my brother's. He was a simply adorable kid but like David striken with the disease of addition. Your father may have known my "Central Avenue Jazz" musician father, Sammy Davis did. They both knew Dorothy Dandridge and Marilyn Monroe. My father found his sobriety but never mended his relationship with his kids. Thank You for bringing all that fame/fortune bu__it into prospective! Life is very short. I think you are helping more people than you will ever realize! Thank you and I love you.