Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board

This message board is run with the website cklawford.com

Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THANK YOU!

hi Chris, i met you at the book signing in U of Penn Library in Philadelphia. I am almost done with the book and as I suspected its pretty amazing... what a life, amazing what the human body can take isn't it? lol

anyway thanks again for the signed copy of your book and for fighting for all us fellow heppers ...

Patti

Hello Chris--this is my first visit to your web site. I have to say how impressed I am with it and how far you have come in your life. I live in the Atlanta area--I hope to see if you will be here another time.

You have such a beautiful family. I know how proud your mom was of you and how much she is missed. Your dad would have been just as proud.

Keep up the great work!

WOW, I am so impressed how much has gone on in your life since Charlie Brent. I remember being heartbroken when the charector left AMC. I just watched "Worlds fastest Indian" and was knocked over to see you!!! You look great!!!!!...Men are like wine.

Christopher, please advise if you are ever in the state of Florida. I'm sure that Anthony, Alina and all of us will be there with a warm hello!