Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board

This message board is run with the website cklawford.com

Welcome to Chris Lawford Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What I find amazing is.......

All the reader (buyer of the book) can glean from the book is what the author writes. Whether it is a fact, an opinion, a perception or an experience. THAT is his contribution to the reader, sharing as much of his life and his experiences and his perceptions of people and things as he can.

No one, of course, should judge anyone in society, as no one is perfect. However, when one writes a book for public consumption and one is a public figure, and one's family are public figures, you leave yourself exposed to people's opinions, positive or negative. Chris knew this when he wrote the book. He does not need for anyone, much less someone he is allegedly dating to come out publicly and scold the people who bought his book. I'd like to think that CHRIS K. L. is classier than "LA" who alleges to have known this man for a mere three years of his whole life.

I agree that he, as we all are, is a continuing work in progress. Is he bitter? Regretful? Does he have fond and sad memories as we all do? Yes, and he knows it. Perhaps he can write another book in another 40+ years and share with us all the person that he ultimately became. We will all gratefully grow with him.