Return to Website

Psychic Contact Free Psychic Readings

Post a question for our Psychics! One question per person please! And you must be 18 years of age or older.

Psychic Contact Free Psychic Readings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: REPENT!@#$%^&*

Dear one - there is no "false God" ... ever!!!

There is truly only one Spirit/Deity/etc. It is just that people have different VIEWS of Deity.

ALL PATHS LEAD TO THE SAME ULTIMATE SPIRIT. Even though these paths are different - they all lead directly to the same thing in the end.

I am proud to say that I am an ordained Priestess in a Wiccan Tradition ... and may I add that "pushing" one's faith onto others is morally wrong. I do not believe in that at all. It is great (actually wonderful) that you hold such strong love and devotion to Deity - but please - there is no need to come here and push your views, etc. on others. Likewise, I would never think of trying to influence a person's beliefs. EVER! That is unGodly in itself dear one.

Also, God is ever-loving, ever-kind ... and only wants the best for each of us. He would never want to "destroy" a person as you so "loudly" proclaim.

I pray for you. I pray that you will one day be enlightened.

~Blessings to you~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! RETURN TO RIGHTEOUSNESS!

FALSE POWER AND GLORY ONLY LEADS TO DESTRCTION! YOUR FALSE GOD ONLY WANTS TO DESTROY YOU!

RETURN TO GOD AND HIS SAVIOUR!

A VOICE THAT CRIES IN THE NIGHT!