Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Word Of Mouth

Check out the part where only Erskine, Don Alias, Molineaux and Jaco are playing. I could listen to them for hours. Only Steel Drums, drums and bass; what an instrumentation, what a band! I wish the version of "Opus Pocus" (with just drums, pans, bass) on POJ was longer.

Re: Word Of Mouth

Thanks, T, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

That was utterly amazing...but where is the other half of the clip? You left me hanging there a bit man....... Also...where is the part with "Opus Pocus"...i only saw "The Chicken" which was still good no doubt...but still...Thanks for the clip though....Much Love

Listening To: Jaco.....Jaco....JONI....Jaco....Meshell Ndegeocello

I saw this a while back. This is one of the funkiest things I've EVER heard in my life!

Jaco had an amazing ability to make everything and anything sound funky. ...and when he did a naturally funky tune like The Chicken to begin with, it just went to a whole 'nother level of funk. My god this is a great clip!

Peter, Don and Jaco are just in perfect cohesion here. Man, what a rhythm section! and Othello on those pans, wow!

He sure makes it look easy, doesn't he ? ha ha, smile

Listening To: myspace.com/joeharvardband

Wow, some new footage popped up! Quality stuff! Word Of Mouth in Toronto:

Hope he's going to put up the 3 views clip as well.

Fantastic solo on Donna Lee ... incredible!

Greatest Jaco ever!

thats a really great clip . he was doing some alternate turnarounds and looking at peter erskine saying `check this out ` and a great brecker solo . love it !!

Listening To: ziggy

WOW WOW WOW!! The "later years" on FIRE !! haha Great quality recording too, Thanks "mistersloppy" !

Awesome!

Greeaat..!!..want it..want it..ha ha ! A wonderful performance, sounds great, looks great, and as said, great quality recording!
Yes "mistersloppy", thank you, looking forward to more!

Ö.

Listening To: Jaco on youtube..over and over..

..and thank you T too, for showing the way!

Listening To: Jaco on youtube..over and over..

great to see Jaco on top of his game. He makes that bass sound like a tuba in some spots!

Nice to know there is even more audio and video out there that has yet to be discovered.