Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 bday video

Left to right, Julius, Kenwood, Felix, and Adam Lucas.

...just a small snippet in Time caught...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lMuQUex9QU

Re: 2006 bday video

So **** cool! Oh man, this brings back the best of memories.....and I know about that living room situation, but I'm sure you guys figured it out!

By the way, I was listening to Cannonball Adderley on Mediaplayer when I played this youtube video and I heard both tracks at the same time. Somehow hearing WOTG featuring Cannonball sounded really great. I'm not suggesting any posthumous features here on any future WOTG albums but still...

I have no idea what I'm talking about, goodnight!

JJ

Hi friends,

No replies anymore? John, Thomas, Orjan, Atila, INGRID...please chime in! Let's have a chat together...forget about that war of words over at the other site and have some fun together...

JJ

Hi JJ!

Sure, I'll chat, let me know when.

Kenwood and Larry Lubkert(other drums), Felix on bass, with Julius playing the music stand..lol..it was at the end of a glorious night celebrating Jaco and his music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D--GgF7rP-U

--------------
"With reasonable men I will reason; with humane men I will plea; but to {perfidious} tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost."
~William Lloyd Garrison

Cool video Ingrid!

Yes, let's have a good old chat together. Maybe we can use your chatroom on this site, if it's still working I'm proposing next wednesday, 6 PM my time, which is ....ehm...same as Ingrid's and five hours earlier than the folks in Sweden, Holland, Italy and Austria (hint).

Agreed?

JJ

I'm in......typing faster than l....ight! lolll
Ö

Listening To: John Coltrane

I too am good for this coming Wednesday, December 13, at 6PM EST, looking forward to it. And the room still works!

http://pub40.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3399669569

OK! Let's hope others can join us too..

JJ

One more snippet of the BDay party with Kenwood, and John Yarling on drums, Eddy Balzola (from Oriente) on guitar, and Kilmo, owner of the Alley, on bass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS2gph4ajE

There are a few more short clips on same page.

Listening To: Wayne Cochran and the CC riders

I'm in....feels kind of lonely in here....

JJ

Hi JJ, though I could go in last time I checked, I'm not able to access now. Sorry, I will keep trying.

Been tryin to get in...for 25 minutes now....

"The Bravenet Chat applet failed to connect to the Bravenet Chat server because of one of the following conditions:
The Bravenet Chat server is full. Please try again later.
The Bravenet Chat server is temporarily down for maintenance. Please try again later.
You are trying to connect from behind a firewall. Please contact your network administrator for configuring a SOCKS proxy."

Is it the firewall?

ok, so it's not only me and my then.?

Hi you two!

Wasn't meant to be, but will continue to try, perhaps I need to find a reliable chatroom. Thanks for trying! Speak soon, somehow, somewhere. :)

Listening To: Julius Pastorius, drums & Mike Bendy, bass

I have trouble getting in too.....

I have problems too :(

Hej du!

Yea, been tryin for over an hour now. It's after 1 AM around here and I need to hit the sac.
Looking forward to another time (and maybe place, how about my living room in Stockholm by the water )

Gonna go dream about ISS. Wouldn't mind being where Christer Fuglesang is right now! So cool!

Take care, see you all later.

Örjan

Thanks for staying up late, Ö. Sorry missed you too, Matteo.

But it has a good ending! I wrote Bravenet technical support, and this was their response:

----------------------------------
Bravenet Web Services Support [Steven - Support Technician] December 14, 2006 18:58:26

Your Chat Room has a maximum limit of 60 visitors, and our Chat server has a limited number of simultaneous connections available.

During peak times these connections can get used up.

By the way, my dad is a huge fan of Jaco's and I've heard a lot of his music over the years as a result.

Take care!
---------------------------------

{GBJ, a thriving legacy}