Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sounds like swedish

Found a way to make us avaliable on the net, so I'm gonna leave some "last year tracks" for everyone to hear.
Unfortunatly the lyrics are still only in swedish, but some day...! (The rest is in "english" though )

http://www.yoursound.se/
Look under "artists" and press "RecitationBass"

HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope you'll enjoy it.
Örjan

Listening To: John Coltrane "Fearless Leader"

Re: Sounds like swedish

Very cool mister B! I especially like Delta M, your bass sounds beautiful on that one....

Happy new year to you too!

JJ

Hey Örjan, did you use an ebow or something on Kaiku Haiku? That's one of the tracks I got from you a couple of years ago. Good stuff, thanks for posting the link.

Oh and Haiku Kaiku is not too bad either Some of these sounds remind me of the track Nativity with Airto and Jaco. You have a very fluent, singing bass style, no forced ego trips, and thank god no slapping (and not in a fret in sight)! Just the way I like it...

JJ

By the way, Swedish is so **** annoying for a dutchie like me. It sounds so much like dutch that you have the feeling you can ALMOST understand it but in the end you can't! It's just like that feeling you get when you can almost reach that top shelf, but in the end you need a stair to get there...

JJ

Lolll, I'm sorry about that JJ! Well I know what you mean, you have the same kind of effect on me, dank je wel!
Here you have some more:
Jag hoppas att ni har haft en riktigt trevlig nyårs afton, och att det nya året har startat lika bra!!

Thankyou guys for nice words, and I hope that we/I can find more ways of getting the music out in the air. This is just a part of it.
I's a bit frustrating being so limited when it comes to computers and the net, but I guess it's a good thing to work on, starting a new year with!

No T no ebow, I was just going through a guitar processor with my fretless, sometimes using a slide.

Let's make this year good and happy! And hope to chat with you soon!

Örjan

Listening To: John Coltrane "Fearless Leader"

Ok let's try this one, I will probably fail but anyhow:

Jag hoppas att ni har haft en riktigt trevlig nyårs afton, och att det nya året har startat lika bra!!

Lets hope that everyone had a really great new years eve, and that the new year started great?

Something like that?

JJ

You nailed it Jeroen!

Listening To: John Coltrane \"Fearless Leader\"

Wow, send in those immigration papers! Sweden, here we come!

JJ