Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chuck Stevenson

Ingrid, I'm so sorry. I meant to say "Jaco."

Re: Chuck Stevenson

Hi Tom,

No problem about the name, I guess you're not too familiar with Jaco, hope you will enjoy his music, but glad you were introduced by a family member. So Chuck took lessons from Jaco over 20 years ago, I wish him great music, and playing in his future. If he has any stories, perhaps he can share it at www.threeviews.com ?

Re: Chuck Stevenson

Thank you so much for your reply, Ingrid. I'll tell Chuck about "threeviews." I'll also ask him for info from back then and relate it to you. Chuck has passed down some bass tips to me, so I feel like I've been influenced by Jaco as well.

Chuck was pretty active in the 80's, jamming with the likes of Andy Parker (UFO drummer), Axe and providing studio & vocal support on Motley Crue's first album. Lately, he's been laying down several tracks, one of which Eddie Money put vocals to. He hopes to produce an album in tribute to his mother. He pretty much shuns the spotlight and is content playing bass all day. He talks of playing jazz clubs (and he could, he can make the bass sound like a horn!).

Well, thanks again and I'll continue to learn more!
Tom