Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Felix and Julius' appearance schedule

Ingrid,

I will be in Jensen Beach off and on for the month of October, starting next week. I plan to visit the gravesite and pay my respect while I am there. I would love to catch Felix and Julius if they are appearing in the area. Please let me know where they will be playing or where their schedule is posted. I sincerely hope their schedule and mine will mesh long enough to have an opportunity to hear them live.

Blessings,
Patricia Anne Ansley
ScribeProSings

Listening To: Jaco; Michael Hedges; Adam Nitti; Susan Werner;

Re: Felix and Julius' appearance schedule

Hi Patricia,

Both Julius and Felix have been out of town for the past several months, but they will be here around the 23rd of October, probably gigging at Alligator Alley on Wednesday the 24th and 31st, Felix is doing a jazz gig on the beach in Hollywood, Fl on Oct 26.

Hope it will work out, feel free to contact me regarding the visit at the grave, we can meet if you like.

Best to you and your daughters!

Thanks for the info! At this moment, I think I can make it work. I have put those dates in my calendar. I will have my Blackberry with me so please feel free to e-mail me at: scribeprosings@aim.com

It would be an honor to meet you while I am there. If you e-email me it will be easier. I can get to this site on my mobile but it is easier to do e-mail for communications. If you e-mail, I will send you my cell number.

Many blessings,

Trish

Ingrid, I hope you will direct me to the proposed park site while I am there as well. I signed the petition long ago but will do anything I can to help make it happen.

Blessings,

Trish
ScribeProSings