Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BENDY PASTORIUS

Several recent videos of the Bendy Pastorius Group; John Bendy on guitar/vocals, Julius on drums, alternating bass by Mike Bendy and Felix on different nights/venues:

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=gingerman309&search_query=Bendy+Pastorius+Group+-&search=Search

Felix just finished a tour with Jeff Coffin (jeffcoffin.com), Futureman, and Mike Seal. The Mu'tets have a new "CD "MUTOPIA" in the works...coming soon!
...Futureman on ACOUSTIC drumset, Kofi Burbridge on keys/flute, Felix Pastorius on electric bass...Guest Appearances by Bela Fleck, Vic Wooten and others!!!"

Re: BENDY PASTORIUS

I spent a good part of the day jamming along with Julius and John. Sure, Felix was playing bass too, but my main goal was to see if I could keep up with the drums. It was tough, but fun. I'm particulary digging track "4" and also the crossroads blues tune. Stuff like that is right up my alley. I can pretty much bop around and solo while the fellas hold it all down. These clips are cool and a good prep for the day I show up at the Alley in person.

Had a good Thanksgiving, hope you all had the same.