Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Jaco

I will celebrate with my Dad today with our annual fish filet sandwich for lunch today.

speaking of, did he really like them that much? Even if he did not, its still gonna be a special lunch.

Re: Happy Birthday Jaco

I remember Jaco. Kisses for Ingrid and twins!

Thanks, only for lovers! What a nice gesture, and super cool thing to do with your Dad, Jay, my best to him, please.

Fish filet was indeed his choice as a fast-food, as you know he grew up eating it.

During the time I was with Jaco, some of the foods he enjoyed most were salads (he liked making them), soups (pea soup in particular), garlic (aglio e olio), seviche (was my job to squeeze lemons and limes, too acidic for his playing fingers ), his Mom's Thanks Giving turkey dinner, my Mom's nasi goreng and sajoer lodeh, my Dad's bami goreng, he ate sushi for the first time in 1978 and loved it, he would try anything different wherever he traveled.. such as the beating heart of a recently caught fish, a local tradition by fishermen in Kauai (so he was told)... plus he "created" a snack: half a pickle, peanut butter on it, little bit of sambal (Indonesian hot stuff), and chutney... you know, he'd eat that kind of stuff.. Now you've got an array of choices, Jay )

btw What do you think of the Donna Lee solo posted in the NEWS for December 1?

Great solo Ingrid!

I dig

I had an audition last Saturday on Jaco's birthday, I played Donna lee to.

Happy Birthday, Maestro.