Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
liberty fountain

If I could empty my mind of thoughts in a place full of peace and love, music would flow in, and I would exhale harmonius. There would be no Iye, except for the star called the sun. There would be no me, there would be no fear, and only the tree, the family of man. The words would flow free, in the whisper of winds, with confident song, would not be stolen, used for fame or wrong, power or greed, but used for love, peace and harmony. And so locked in a case, and closed in a room, the dust and the rust on the strings... trust resume. Do not call that bass a sistrum of doom...
I entrust these words to the keeper of dawn, to this sight that behold, web of life that is sewn... and the garment of dew that is felled on the leaf, of a droplet of tear, that has nourished a seed.
(c)2008 a simple gift from Drens Remitrom in for the entire Pastorius Family in peace, and in trust for all those touched by the life and music, and kind deeds, of Jaco Pastorius.

Re: liberty fountain

"would not be stolen, used for fame or wrong, power or greed, but used for love, peace and harmony"

Sweet words, Drens, thank you and welcome aboard!

I agree with you regarding the label "of doom", though Jaco named it as such, I am uncomfortable when repeating, especially given the history of things. So, sorry Jaco, perhaps we want to refer to it as the Bass of Yumm!

http://www.jacop.net/sounds/BeautyBeast.mp3

Re: liberty fountain

Tack Ingrid you are the Keeper of Dawn but you probably know that.