Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UPDATE JACO PARK !!

Mark Your Calendars!

Jaco Pastorius Park Community Input Meeting

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 6:00pm

4000 NE 40th Court - Jaco Pastorius Park Community Center (located just north of NE 38th Street off Dixie Highway)

The City of Oakland Park, along with our team of consultants Jacobs Carter Burgess, EDSA and CPZ, Inc. is requesting input from all their citizens for the master planning of the new Jaco Pastorius Park. This 7.2 acre park, acquired through Broward County Safe Parks and Land Preservation Bond Program, is located just north of 38th Street and runs along Dixie Highway to the east, just north of NE 40th Court.

The Library now has several Jaco resources; 1 dvd
5 cd's, 2 books.

Students from NE High where Jaco attended have created a model of the Park.

All good stuff.

Re: UPDATE JACO PARK !!

More importantly, it appears they are breaking ground to start developing the Park possibly next week!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=221026991

The machinery for breaking ground at Jaco Park has arrived.

I bet he's smiling in his heaven right now...and the angels are playing "Liberty City" on their harps all day long !!

Listening To: Libert City, my "wedding song".

Nice. I hope they put a basketball court there, and an AC building with an computers and electronic archive. Plenty of crocus. I heard he likes them. And how about a bass shaped hopscotch board that has interactive sound?

Peace Mr J, and Happy Fourth of July to You to!

Drens

Today's newspaper:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-fljaco0810neaug10,0,4968380.story

...I think we can, I think we can...choo choooo..

HI T!!!

Soooo good to see your letter here!

Don't you just loooove the sound of a train?! Jaco did, I do, others do as well, I think it will be great when during a musical event the sound of the tracks drowns out the notes for a brief moment, as if time stands still!