Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swedish Proverbs

Posted - 07/22/2008 : 06:09:05 AM Show Profile Edit Reply Reply with Quote Delete Reply

quote: Originally posted by Meerkat[/i]
[br]...I've done some recording projects with different bands throughout my career but I've never had any of that stuff transferred from tape to CD. ...41 years of playing experience in a variety of styles ...7 or 8 have been spent recovering... (broken arm, broken leg, busted up left hand, broken ribs, severe concussion ...Playing again was nearly like starting from scratch. ...I've accepted the probability that I'm NOT going to be a world-renowned virtuoso drummer.

Karlheinz (Karl) Alfred Szellendorf

(based on Swedish proverbs):
"There is for every turn in life, a new direction possible; even with every closed road a new and ponderous path is full of every kind of opportunity all around you. The detours of life can be the most rewarding." - Uncle Gers (translated to English by Drens)

btw - Orjan, I was recently told by my Aunt that my name is derrived from an ancient Slovic word for deer "Dren"

Re: Swedish Proverbs

oops... Ingrid. Can you please dit that quote from Karl out of the system. It was an accident posted because I had posted that as a reply (cut and paste) from Jacopastorius.com - Please. Thanks

Drens