Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jacofest Tribute IRIDIUM NYC

Jacofest- A Tribute To Jaco Pastorious
Darryle Jones, Lew Soloff, Randy Brecker, Matt Garrison, Delmar Brown, David Gilmore, Kenwood Dennard

Thursday, November 20th
08:30pm & 10:30pm
$30 Friday, November 21st
$30 Saturday, November 22nd
$30 Sunday, November 23rd
$30
web - http://www.iridiumjazzclub.com/talent.php?talent=550&month=11&year=2008

Re: Jacofest Tribute IRIDIUM NYC

cool. I will be there. after party?

i wish i could make that gig but there you go , you cant have everything can you ? by the way has anyone seen the clip on you tube of jaco`s group with mike stern playing havona ? there`s a black dude on fender rhodes , is that delmar brown ? rhodes is such a nice sound to have in that music . i was out at a jam at ronnie scotts last night and a friend who`s promoting the victor bailey gigs in london this weekend said to `do you [me] want to come along when we pick up vic from the airport today ?` so off we went this morning and picked up victor , poogie bell and the keys guy peter and the sax dude , kacey ? an unusual morning . nice guys , victor was saying he cant wait to play !! tomorrows gig at charlie wrights should be a blinder . i will let you know . mike .

THANKS, Bo! See you there, Jay!

Check out "TRIBUTE TO JACO PASTORIUS" on CONTOM MUSIC

Time: November 20, 2008 at 8pm to November 23, 2008 at 8pm
Organized By: Butch Thomas

Event Description:
A TRIBUTE TO JACO PASTORIUS, FEATURING: KENWOOD DENNARD, ALEX FOSTER , BUTCH THOMAS , DARYL JONES, DELMAR BROWN, LOU SOLOF , LOU MARINI , DAVE BARGERON, MILES EVANS , BOBBY THOMAS & OTHERS

See more details and RSVP on CONTOM MUSIC:
http://contom.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2374274%3AEvent%3A182&xgi=162A1qt

GBJ {God Bless Jaco!} ...and all musicians and fans!!