Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jaco`s the best 77 , mike edmonds .

hello ingrid and everyone , i would like to show my face and bass/bass playing . i have been entertained and inspired by this site for at least 6 years and through it went to basscamp and met vic wooten and studied with him and now know him well enough for him to dedicate a 20 minute bass solo to my mum !!! for her birthday at vic jazz cafe gig in london last aug . THANKS INGRID !!! i have a short film on youtube its called jaco`s the best 77 , mike edmonds . I HOPE YOU LIKE IT and maybe this year i will finally get to florida for jaco`s birthday gig and play a bit and meet you all . thanks , and dont forget . jaco`s the best 77 , mike edmonds . 77 was my fav year , jaco`s my fav , elvis too , i was born in 67 . god bless . mike x

Listening To: santana

Re: jaco`s the best 77 , mike edmonds .

Well... you also happen to have posted topic number 277...
thought you'dlike to know...

Nice footage, sweet playing, one can feel the inspiration!

Mike... What ever happened to Dave Edmonds, do you know him?

"Merge Coward" - formerly Bo et al...

yeah dave edmonds , girl talk was his biggest hit wasnt it ? i saw him at a gig at the royal albert hall last month , chas n dave were also on the bill . are you guys hip to chas n dave ? they play rockney which is cockney rock n roll . cockneys [im one] are working class people from east london and are colourful characters . a bit like people from the bronx .... dockers , boxers , gamblers , anyway chas n dave and edmonds were playing with joe brown [another cockney ] have a look on youtube . by the way i was in new york this past week and was hanging/sitting in at smalls by 7th ave . it was a cool experience , jaco was in mind when i was walking around by the 4th street court and 55 bar . god bless him x the bassist with chas n dave is really good by the way .