Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
victor bailey/egos

hello everyone , victor baileys show was great !! both of them , last fri and sat . the tenor player`s called casy benjamin and has a gary thomas type sound , remember gary thomas and the 7th quadrant back in th 80`s ? awesome . casey admitted a fondness for gary`s playing to me ...see this quartet while they are in europe , you wont be disapointed . victor has some new tunes that sound like rave music/raw funk with a lot of effects . have you seen victor play dolphin dance on youtube ? he plays fantastic lines over it , ive posted a video response to it and i think i do it justice and my worst critic my mum says my versions better than vic`s ha ha ... i love to hear jaco play that song . just thinking of ego`s .. jaco pushed himself out there like when he first met joe zawinul , if you dont put yourself about you might as well vegitate in front of the tv forever . i say have an opinion , try and be that man/woman , talk to that girl/guy and try to get in their pants and make romance !!! this is not a rehearsal its our one time to do it before we get sick and peg it . mike .